Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.854 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,562 (AU$5,804) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)