Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 872 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.893 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,947 (AU$5,167) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)