Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 941 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.779 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,342 (AU$5,162) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)