Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16658 SAR / ETB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,599 (51,623 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)