Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07877 SAR / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,332 (67,690 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)