Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,960 (GH₵12,851) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)