Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,506 (GH₵12,120) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (38 minutes ago)