Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01048 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,543 (719,996 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)