Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01050 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,355 (700,209 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)