Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,142 (Dirham 14,828) in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)