Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00662 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,011 (2,722,062 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)