Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00690 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,854 (2,442,298 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)