Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00672 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,661 (2,480,347 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)