Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00607 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,925 (3,117,914 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (38 minutes ago)