Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00699 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,909 (2,418,086 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)