Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00614 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,173 (1,981,659 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (40 minutes ago)