Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00638 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,441 (1,792,646 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)