Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00609 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,492 (1,887,553 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)