Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,355 (﷼ 63,524,253) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (11 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)