Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,292 (kr26,886) in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)