Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,089 (kr23,890) in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)