Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 780,685 Dinar ($659) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 707,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)