Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 186.642 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 797,946 Dinar (元4,275) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 675,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)