Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 687,187 Dinar (207,781 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 687,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (22 minutes ago)