Cost of living comparison between Zaria, Nigeria and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.830 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 397,422 Dinar (103,755 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)