Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.668 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 683,748 Dinar (186,424 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 676,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)