Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.198 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 725,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 722,702 Dinar (225,976 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)