Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1444.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,104,257 Dinar (€765) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 812,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)