Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 991,807 Dinar (€712) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 739,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)