Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.122 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 517,082 Dinar (125,435 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)