Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.426 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 874,924 Dinar (197,676 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 765,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)