Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 198.156 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 949,329 Dinar (4,791 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 757,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)