Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08841 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 371,215 Dinar (Rp 4,198,725) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)