Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.412 IQD / AMD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 881,520 Dinar (365,529Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 807,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)