Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.126 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 942,107 Dinar (443,093 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 732,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)