Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.220 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 999,448 Dinar (450,207 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)