Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 963,945 Dinar (1,117,004 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 783,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)