Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 844,720 Dinar (983,816 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 692,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 97,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)