Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,002,075 Dinar (1,171,379 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 823,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (43 minutes ago)