Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 894.327 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 744,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 744,000 Dinar (832 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)