Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.933 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 805,798 Dinar (元4,503) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 732,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (42 minutes ago)