Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.327 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 787,872 Dinar (元4,468) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 717,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (29 minutes ago)