Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.318 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 826,114 Dinar (R 9,915) in Worcester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 779,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)