Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 890.393 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 931,578 Dinar (C$1,046) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 692,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)