Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.601 IQD / NAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 929,042 Dinar (10,853 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 772,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)