Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.159 IQD / NAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 478,233 Dinar (5,364 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)