Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.391 IQD / NAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 381,616 Dinar (4,367 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)