Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,079,901 Dinar ($912) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 705,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)