Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 667.250 IQD / ANG
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,214,494 Dinar (ƒ 1,820) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 815,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (30 minutes ago)