Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.585 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 334,686 Dinar (元1,951) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)