Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,861 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.633 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 820,742 Dinar (2,528 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 695,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (38 minutes ago)