Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.633 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 836,355 Dinar (2,576 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)