Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 286.616 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 502,327 Dinar (1,753 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (38 minutes ago)