Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.167 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 835,988 Dinar (1,172 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 765,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)