Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.197 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 807,564 Dinar (R$ 2,280) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)