Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.015 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 522,598 Dinar (руб 24,867) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (23 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)