Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.081 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 914,553 Dinar (€667) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 675,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)