Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40908 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 493,099 Dinar (COL$1,205,399) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)