Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1388.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 912,623 Dinar (€657) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 735,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)