Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1380.439 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 888,144 Dinar (€643) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)