Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 454,624 Dinar (€362) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)