Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1360.864 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 953,269 Dinar (€700) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 792,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)