Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14310 IQD / LAK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 887,789 Dinar (6,204,023 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 700,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)