Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14035 IQD / LAK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,030,357 Dinar (7,341,406 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 814,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (32 minutes ago)