Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 941.636 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,162,338 Dinar (C$1,234) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 821,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)