Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 871.825 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 655,072 Dinar (C$751) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)