Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.450 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 810,158 Dinar (182,067 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 709,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)