Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.141 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 344,361 Dinar (83,163 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)