Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.379 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 690,347 Dinar (5,062 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)