Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,631 prices entered by 699 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 913.154 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,188,760 Dinar (C$1,302) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 807,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)