Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,008,353 Dinar (€718) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)