Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,644 Dinar (€746) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 799,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 314,000 (about 1 hour ago)