Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 502,220 Dinar (€380) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)