Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42917 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 742,800 Dinar (COL$1,730,774) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 2 hours ago)