Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 115.188 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 715,303 Dinar (Bs 6,210) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)