Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01995 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 767,297 Dinar (Bs 38,462,694) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 734,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)