Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.832 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 880,140 Dinar (Bs 7,533) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)