Cost of living comparison between Utrecht, Netherlands and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.708 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 546,019 Dinar (€441) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)