Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,101,558 Dinar (€785) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 734,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)