Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.335 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,222,199 Dinar (€888) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 824,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)