Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,038,414 Dinar ($879) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 793,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)