Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,017,707 Dinar ($855) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 769,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)