Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 976,884 Dinar ($825) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 736,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)