Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.470 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 420,704 Dinar (ARS $5,502) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)