Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.281 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 608,914 Dinar (ARS $8,197) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)