Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.574 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 820,942 Dinar (ARS $16,901) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 756,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)