Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.109 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,238,114 Dinar (₩1,116,321) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 757,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)